Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trying to boost my popularity.....

So a couple of sites that promote my free patterns are having a contest.  All I have to do is post links to their site and they will promote my blog and site.  So I am posting here and at my business site:

www.stitchingforewe.com

I am also adding these sites to the favorites at the side because they truly are great sites to find patterns.

The first is:


They have featured several of my patterns and there are quite a few great patterns organized by type for you there.

The next site is:
For those of you who don't knit, this site has plenty of other crafts for you to enjoy.

So if you are crafty, check out one or both of these sites.  I'm sure you'll find something that you will enjoy!














1 comment:

  1. A Yarnful Life is giving away a beautiful skein of Baby Alpaca yarn. It is very nice. Pop over to see.

    ReplyDelete