Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Pattern as Promised

As promised I have posted the pattern for the Fuzzy Braided Cable Scarf.

I am going to update it soon to include a cowl version in gray.  I got the yarn on Friday to complete this.  I also have added a new link box to the side which includes my first two patterns for sale on Ravelry.  The first is a pattern I wrote about in January, the Clydesdale Cowl.  I have included a picture of the finished project below.
It is a quick and easy knit and very dramatic worn with white as shown or a black coat.  It is also large enough to wear loose around the neck with a little drape.

The next pattern for sale is a Stole I created for a friends retirement.  She is hopefully going to get it today.  It is called the Walk on the Beach Stole.  It is also a quick and easy knit and makes great use of thick and thin yarn.
I hope you enjoy all my patterns.  I also have two being published this winter.  Love Of Knitting magazine will be publishing a men's winter set in their winter issue.  Their first issue of 2012 will feature a belt I created for spring inspired by the "distressed look" of things we consumers seem to be buying lately.    Well more about my summer adventures coming soon.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have afree video of the fuzzy braided scarf Because I'm a beginner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't see a row 11 !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Row 11 is an odd row and would be purled (See Row 1 instructions).

      Delete